KYLE CYCLERY CYCLING CLUB
Kyle Cyclery invites you to join the club, literally!
Included in club membership:
We're kicking off the 2022 Kyle Cyclery Cycling Club in November
- Casual morning rides in Kyle or San Marcos area from 1 to 1.5 hours. These may be on or off-road
- Weekly Saturday Road Bike shop ride from Kyle Cyclery along some popular Hays Country routes (2 to 3 hours)
- Weekly Sunday Mountain Bike shop ride from Hays Country into the South Austin Trail Network (SATN) of about 20 to 25 miles
- Weekly email about rides and happenings
- Trail days alongside Kyle Parks and Recreation department to help build a strong network of trails here in Kyle and Hays County
What else should you know?
Annual club fee of $350 includes jersey of your choice, bottle, gaiter or hat, socks, tune-up and the KTC Base Camp!
What do we know about any of this?
Well, we have been in the "game" for more than 30-years. Having raced, traveled and worked in the service of teams, athletes and major manufacturers for all over the globe.
We have event expertise you won't find elsewhere
We have riding expertise that spans all aspects of our cycling sport
We have a passion to create a community of cyclists
We enjoy casual rides with friends and think you will too
Our Base Camp at events will be something you won't want to miss
Joining the club helps ensure our continued growth and success by helping us create the Kyle Cycling Community.
Your club fee's support amazing causes!
We take a portion of every club members fee and give that directly to our Hays County NICA Team, these are middle and high-schoolers who attend practice every week and compete in 6 races around our state against other schools. Funding is needed to cover travel, race entries, meals and more!
We also take a portion of every club members fee and give that to Team Wolfpack, a leading women's development program who's management give a lot back to our local women's cycling community. You'll see Wolfpack on the front and on TV often when they are racing the USA Crits series of events.
Additionally we contribute annually to Austin Ridge Riders and the Kyle Parks and Recreation department who have created a space for us to help build new, better and safer trails all over Kyle and the greater Austin area.
If we don't have your jersey of choice in the store we order them every 8 weeks. Once you've joined we will be in touch to gather some info and get you on the club list!